Friday 18 September 2009

It Got A Bit Deathy


Yess, it is late. Yes it is friday. But hey, we made a promise. And since it isn't past the midnight mark... I need to get this post up. Ahhhh shit, I need to upload this mofo! While it's getting done lemme talk to you. I am sick of the file hosting sites... big basterds keep deleting our songs :(. Well in the mean time, we're going to focus on giving you links that won't die. Probably by stealing them from other blogs =/. But do not worry, we will get you them hot 'n' fresh. Expect some new album links too!

In the mean time, I am honoured to present the first iikagen compilation. Consider it a best of the best albums we've all been listening to the past few months. Ahh shite... It's past the 12 mark and I've not even started uploading!


Tracklisting:
  1. Jayou – Crack Hands

  2. Justice Vs. Ratatat – We Are Your Friends (Bearbot Remix)

  3. Felix Da Houscat - Kickdrum

  4. Kid CuDi (Feat. MGMT Ratatat) – Pursuit Of Happiness

  5. Metronomy - Not Made For Love (Astronomer Remix)

  6. EEPROM – Flip Da Switch [Bonus Track]

  7. Simian Mobile Disco – Cruel Intentions

  8. DatA – Skywriter

  9. Miike Snow – In Search Of Main

  10. The Bloody Beetroots – Second Streets Have No Names

  11. Phoenix – 1901 (D.L.I.D. remix)

  12. Futurecop! – NASA

  13. Dan Black – Ecstasy

  14. Major Lazer – Keep It Goin Louder (Feat. Nina Sky) (Diplo Remix)

  15. Vampire Weekend – Everywhere (Fleetwood Mac Cover)

  16. PNAU – Shock To My System

  17. Chromeo – 100%



Pretty crazy line-up wouldn't you agree? Enjoy my furry friends. Enjoy. =)

-Courtesy of T7E, 8BG & KZA

3 comments:

  1. Man, I kinda wish Id listend to Basement Jaxx's new Album before we put this stuff up. It's Sexcellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, FECK! I'm listening to it just now. It be glorious! Ur right =(

    ReplyDelete