Monday 14 September 2009

HOLY FUCK IT AIN'T KITSUNE



Yohooho folks!! It's been soo long since I spoke about anything 'sept Kitsune I'm suprised I can still do it! But I love variety so I have been listening to other shit! Yesh so In my search of new music, And by new music I dont mean sutting that's just hit th scenes..It's just kinda new to me( Hell I only realised Muse existed a year ago..Guess that's what happens when you'r brought up on Hip-hop & Rap XD ), I stumbled across STAARK! This band describes themeselves as “electro velvet pop.

So I was checking out this bands website (Google it Baka :|) and it seems they dig their anime/manga so that makes them supah popular here at the Iikagen Centre >.> and by centre I mean the dark hole me and T7e, 8BG and kzaaws live in O_o.

Without further ado here's ze music

Staark - Think Out Loud


Staark - From the Other Room (demo)


I'll hopefully get a review out on their debut Album "Noises" as soon as they decide to release it :p.

But before that I'd really be intrested in what you think of them... Leave a comment you lazy, lazy, lazy... Even if it's to say "Wow KZA get with the times man, everyone already knows about this band :|"

Peace 4 now

-KZA

P.S We Be having mad site issues! Our file hosting site has gone down the shitter. It'll hopefully get back on it's feet Otherwise we are fuuuuuuuucked O_o . Ehhh guess we'll have to wait and see and hope for the best :p.

P.S.S We're working on getting a player up for the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment